- The Standard of the Industry and the recliner that started it all! This first recliner specifically designed to improve the comfort and mobility of residents in extended-care facilities. The Three Position Recliner easily adjusts into any one of three positions: sitting, TV, or full recline. Recliners offer numerous therapeutic benefits including position changes that can aid in circulation and ease discomfort from respiratory, heart, and other ailments.
- A position lock allows only the caregiver to secure the chair in any one of the three easily attained positions. Recliner encourages natural relaxation and improved blood circulation.
- Flex-o-Later seat support system increases comfort by reducing the risk of “bottoming out”.
- Ergonomically designed seat and back with varied density foam construction provides correct support. Articulating headrest quickly adjusts to maximize individual comfort requirements.
- For safer, easier transport, the Three Position Recliner features two, 5″ Rear Swivel Casters with Wheel and Swivel locks and 5″ fixed front wheels.
- The molded activity table can be fixed in position or left unsecured for easy exit from the recliner.
- Durable welded steel epoxy coated frame is easy to clean and maintain.
- Weight Bearing Capacity: 250 pounds.
Available in Gold, Taupe, Blue Ridge, Imperial Blue, Royal Blue, Doe Skin, Jade, and, Rosewood
Frame: Limited 2 Years
Upholstery: Limited 1 Year
All Other Components: Limited 1 Year