We are growing and looking for a new team member! Our open position is for a warehouse maintenance employee who will occasionally assist with deliveries. This will be a 70/30 mix with the majority of time spent in the warehouse.
Responsibilities include cleaning equipment, storing equipment, organizing the warehouse, and loading equipment onto vans. When needed, you will assist the drivers with their deliveries. The goal is to increase efficiency and customer satisfaction.
- Clean and disinfect equipment.
- Test equipment
- Organize equipment
- Log inventory daily
- Assist in maintaining stock and inventory in the warehouse.
- Equipment repair
- Loading trucks with equipment
- Occasionally accompany drivers with heavy delivery
- Communicate and cooperate with supervisors and coworkers
- Follow quality service standards and comply with procedures, rules, and regulation
To perform the essential functions of this job successfully the employee must meet these physical demands:
- Regularly required to stand, walk, sit for extended periods of time.
- Must occasionally lift and/or move up to 80 pounds.
- May have to work in inclement weather conditions.
Skills and Minimum Qualifications:
- Good organizational and time management skills
- High school graduate or equivalent
- Current Valid Driver’s License.
- Some prior home medical equipment experience is preferred but not required.
- Must pass a cori background check
- Health/ Dental insurance
- Simple IRA with match
- Paid time off
Job Type: Full-time
Hours: Monday – Friday 8:30-5:00
Pay: From $31,800.00 per year
If interested, please print and fill out the application and cori form below.
Drop off or Email your completed forms to email@example.com
10 East Street Hanover